LFS-UFP-ZQ has been formulated to provide increased stability at room temperatures whilst maintaining excellent printing and wetting properties.
LFS-UFP-ZQ gives bright, smooth and shiny void free solder joints with low, clear, post process residues that make for reliable pin probe testing.
LFS-UFP-ZQ is particularly suitable for fine pitch printing due to reduced particle size.
- Stable for up to 1 month at 35°C
- Extended screen life, reduces wastage
- Decreased “head in pillow” problem
- Constant viscosity during 7 days continuous printing
- Constant viscosity during storage for 30 days at up to 35°C
- Superior wetting and spreading characteristics
- Reduces or eliminates voiding, particularly under BGA’s
- High resistance to slumping
- High humidity resistance
- High resistance to solder balling
- Extended stencil life
- 72 hour tack time